Participants will be able to:
- Summarize results of 2023 provincial survey and identify strategies to address barriers to MHP implementation
- Explain the role of pre-hospital services in the massively bleeding patient
- Identify appropriate criteria for MHP activation
- List strategies to achieve high level of team and protocol adherence
- Check-in and breakfast 0800 hours.
- Welcome and opening remarks 0830 hours.
- To find supplementary meeting materials and background into the Ontario Massive Hemorrhage Protocol initiative, click here.